Sunday, August 21, 2005

My feelings for TMS after chalet and zone presentation

'SJAB is my life'. These words by Sarah really convicted me and if every TMS sjab member were to embrace this, TMS sjab would definitely become stronger than before.

Even as I saw all of you guys and girls playing hard and working hard in the chalet and zone presentation respectively, it really shows how well my NCOs have trained you people up. For those who went for the zone presentation after chalet, you have displayed your sense of professionalism and discipline despite your weariness. There were no complaints heard, unlike other schools, and you guys stayed on after the zone presentation to do the 'Bangla' work (labourous work)together with me. I really appreciated that and once again thank you.

Back to the times in chalet, even though there was slight misconduct at the early portion of the chalet, you guys have conducted yourselves very well after that. There was much unity seen in the preparation for the chalet, during the BBQ and after the BBQ where all of us stayed up till quite late. It was really fun . There is one amazing to share was that our electricity consumption during the chalet was right on the dot at 25 units, no more no less. This amount was allocated to us free and any subsequent units used, we have to pay extra. This chalet is really memorable ( in fact, it is the first time in TMS history to have a corp chalet )and would like to express my gratitude to the NCOs and Choon Yuan whom they have coordinated well in the planning. I thank God for giving me cadets like you all.

I strongly encourage all of you to share your thoughts about these activites conducted and look forward to any new ideas that you all may have besides chalet.

Mervyn

No comments: