Tuesday, September 12, 2006

From Timothy

Title: Thank You for Organising the BBQ

To: Han Ying and the gang who organise the BBQ

Msg:
Thank you Han ying and the rest of you who individually helped out the BBQ planning.

I know the rain (x 3 times) have sorta dampened our spirits. But I cannot help but see the love, the passion in the cadets.

1) I see the seniors who all avail themselves, despite their busy schedules. It is always heartwarming to be reminded that Alumni's motto of TMSkians is WE STILL CARE. We not only care for our TMS, but ever so for TMS SJABians.

2) I see also Han Ying's faith in God. Yar, I overheard her asked Mr Toh - How come it still rained when we prayed? I cant help but let u know, that God is still in charge and is soverign (Definately in control) of the weather. Why did it rained? Nope, its not because we had no faith. Rather, God desires it to rain. Only when we get to heaven will we truely know.

For now, I give thanks. Because of the rain, i got to know some of you better. I got to see that cadets can be cold too and needed a warm environment. I get to talk to many of the seniors. Many of the seniors had a crazy laugh over stuff and old times.

3) Its throught difficult rain times i saw how Han ying and Liwei and the NCOs cared for the cadets. Yupz, esp when both han ying and liwei tried reaching for the cadets still stuck in the tents.

4) Perhaps if not for the rain, we wun be gathered so closely together so fast, for a group photo?

So, Han Ying, dun be sad. BBQ will always be available. U dun get to see many BBQs with such a heavy rain right?


=========Thanks for Organisation of the BBQ================
I will look forward to our next meeting.

Till then,
Study diligently, stay alert,
be disciplined, and look forward to see you all for the upcoming
competition.

Senior,
Timothy

No comments: