Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Cross Country on 08 Feb 2013 (Friday)

Cadets who are involved as first aiders for Cross Country on Friday are to report at the school foyer at 0630 in half SJAB uniform (PE top). Beret is not needed. Please have a heavy breakfast before reporting to school and also bring along a water bottle.

Deployment is as follows:

Checkpoint 3 (FA kit + stretcher)
Rahil (I/C)
Ryan
Wan Xuan
Isabel

Checkpoint 5 (FA kit)
Janis (I/C)
Qiumin
Humairah
Siti

Checkpoint 7 (FA kit + stretcher)
Bryan (I/C)
Chun Wei
Amirah
Seri
Li Xuan

Checkpoint 9 (FA kit)
Andrea (I/C)
Shan Shan
Ehita
Xin Ying
Shifa

I/Cs are to ensure that team members are all present and will have to account for the FA kit and stretcher that are with the team.

Please also take note that there will be NO CCA AFTER CROSS COUNTRY.

Have a good break over the long CNY holiday. :)

No comments: